Install Turbotax with License code
One of he widely used tax preparation software according to the American tax systems, TurboTax has become the market leader in its product segment. To ensure appropriate functioning and fulfilment of desired tasks, you must know how to install turbotax with license code on your computer. However, before installing the software, there are few things to remember, such as closing any open programs, like firewall and antivirus, etc. Read on to explore the various ways on how to install TurboTax on both the Windows and Mac OS.
How to Create Turbotax Login Account?
- Visit the “TurboTax login” official site which is install turbotax with license code.
- After this, you need to tap on the “Turbotax Sign in” connect in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the tap on the lower part of the screen you need to tap on the “New to TurboTax Intuit? Make a record” choice.
- On the following page, you need to enter the data as incited on-screen.
- Tap on the “Make account” choice and you can sign in to the new "Turbotax account” alternative.
Where to Find Your Licence Code?
It is important to know which email address you used to buy the product. The email address and code work as a pair. You cannot activate a licence code generated with a different email address.
- At the bottom of the invoice we sent you by email.
- In your account on turbotax.ca/download. Sign in and then click on your name at the top right of the page to go to your account.
- Click Active Licences to display the email address and licence code for the current year of TaxCycle available for purchase on our website. A current licence provides access to all prior years.
- Click Purchase History to see a list of invoices with all the licence codes, including those from prior years. Click the View button to open an invoice.
- Contact to support if you can't find your code.
How to Download TurboTax?
Go through the below-mentioned steps to learn how you can download the software from turbotax.com. Here are the recommended steps:
- Log into your TurboTax account using the credentials that you’ve used while making your purchase.
- Click on the blue button for the product you need to download.
- Save the downloaded setup file somewhere on your computer, where you can easily locate it.
- Lastly, install the TurboTax software by double-clicking the setup file and following the on-screen instructions.
Steps to Install Turbotax with License Code
- Go to install turbotax with license code.
- Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)
- Enter your license code in the pop up window.
- It’s a 14-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip.
- Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
- Download your software and install.
- When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.